Sign in to follow this  
Hardcade MOSOFT

(SOLVED) Remove my "Hardcade" software from your site!

Hello,

We find that your "superantispyware" software detects our Hardcade-15khz software as a virus when it is not true!

Our software is neither a trojan nor a virus, your software does not do its job well sorry!

Please we ask you to delete now from your site and your database:

Http://www.superantispyware.com/malwarefiles/HARDCADE-ADV-15KHZ-CONFIG.EXE.html

Our website: www.hardcade.net

Company: MO-SOFT

LEGAL MENTION

Http://www.hardcade.net/legal.php

Hardcade Legal Notice and Terms of Use

FREEWARE LICENSE SOFTWARE:

Creative Commons License

This software is made available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial 4.0 License.

PARTNERS:

SUPPORT FORUM gamoover.net:

Http://www.gamoover.net/Forums/index.php?board=120.0

SOFT15KHZ:
Http://arcadeinfo.de/forumdisplay.php?142-Soft-15KHz-english

We have already sent you two e-mails about this by filling out the "Software Vendor Dispute" form but we have not received any replies from you, so we invite you to come to your forum so that our request is taken into account in the shortest time possible.

We will be forced to initiate legal proceedings if the name of our software is not permanently deleted from your site and your database.

Please accept our greetings;

Www.hardcade.net
MOSOFT
Olivier, Mathias.

geoff   

Hi Mathias,

Our malware research team has received your request and your case is under review.  You should expect to hear back from us by tomorrow morning. Monday Jan 09 PST.

Thanks,

Geoff

I thank you for doing the necessary.

For information our software Hardcade-adv-15khz is used to modify the graphics drivers in order to obtain low resolutions as was the case at the time on our cathodic screens.

cordially

If needed, I can give you more details to make it easier for you to find out why your software identifies Hardcade-adv-15khz as a virus.

Hardcade-15khz is software that is intended for experienced users who know what they are doing.