dutes

DATABASE DOES NOT UPDATE

dutes   

I have  downloaded the new database definition.here http://www.superantispyware.com/definitions.html  ; once downloaded SASDEFINITIONS.EXE I doubleclicked on the file to launch it (in order to selfinstall the new data base definition) . But when i doubleclick  nothing happens (the  same problem if I try to install the new version of SAS using the file SUPERAntiSpyware.exe; nothing happens). And the database version running with SAS remains the old one

So I have tried the manual installation: Followed the instsructions provided at the bottom of the page ( Saved the file on my desktop. Doubleclicked on it. Restarted SAS.) But the database version running with SAS remains the old one.

Can somebody help me?

dutes   

Tx a lot. Unfortunately I am using a free versione of your software. Am I obliged to step to the PRO to be able to use the new database definition?

ANyway.: I have downloaded the new free version of the program (.exe), but launching the file nothing happens. I mean: it looks more like a technical problem (not related to the kind of license)....

...mumble mumble

dutes   

Trying. But is required an "order Number" linked to a purchase. But I am using a free version and I have no "order number"... Don't knoe what to do

dutes   
7 minutes ago, SUPERsupport said:

You only have to fill out fields marked with a red *.
The order number section is not marked with one, is in unnecessary for you to fill out that section.

oops. Sorry