Taffy_078

How can I stop the annoying 'Free trial' pop-up?

This     SuperAS pop-up.PNG  is a complete pain. How do I stop it? I DIDN'T try the free trial because I don't want it and now every time I power up, and at regular intervals throughout the day & night, up it pops.

It's also a drain on my Norton Internet Security with 6 GB Disk Read Activity.

Hoping someone can help me. Thanks

Thanks for that SUPERsupport. I am not a paid subscriber and I definitely didn't sign up for the Trial version. In the linked FAQ it says "3. Find SUPERAntiSpyware in the list of installed programs and select it. It should appear as SUPERAntiSpyware FREE Edition or SUPERAntiSpyware Professional Edition, depending on what edition of the software you have installed." 

My Control Panel just says 'SUPERAntiSpyware'. and if I 'ask Cortana' this is what I am eventually taken to:

Do the instructions in effect mean that I have to totally uninstall whatever's installed on my PC and then reinstall SUPERAntiSpyware Free, please?

Thanks in anticipation

PS I should have said that I continue to click Don't remind me but to no avail and I never tried the Free Trial!

Thanks. I assume it's what I showed above - it doesn't show Professional on it and it is a bit naughty that it was installed even though I didn't ask for it. But it's a great product & I just wish I could afford to buy it! Ah well . . .  thanks for your help

well, I uninstalled it using Revo Free and wasn't surprised to then see this:

I clicked Decline - just as I had done last time so I won't be surprised if the annoying 'Free Trial expired' pop-ups start again in 14 days' time.

pop-up snip hasn't appeared

Edited by Taffy_078
snip not shown