Tietken

Tracking cookies.

4 posts in this topic

Hi.

Not long ago my internet connection became very slow and sluggish and I thought I had virus in my pc but as it turned out there were 260 tracking cookies which was removed by superantispyware and my internet connection was fine again.

So I suggest you guys add a tracking cookies remover to the realtime protection. Instead of removing them after a scan they could just be removed automatically right after a browser is closed. That would be really handy cause I don't scan my pc that very often.

Hello,

Cookies are not blocked by SAS's Real-Time Protection because they are required for most web functionality. To clear out cookies, do a simple quick scan or complete scan. To learn more about what a Cookie is, please check out www.allaboutcookies.org

Which is why I suggested the realtime protection could remove them AFTER a browser is closed. I wasn't referring to regular cookies but only the tracking cookies.

Or at least give us paranoid peasants an option to autoremove them the way I suggested, like an opt in/out option from the settings menu.

Isn't there an option to do that already in most internet browsers? I'm fairly sure there are cookie/privacy settings you can toggle (Atleast there are in Firefox) that allow you to delete them automaticaly after closing the broswer.