vela0

Can spyware be Active before boot

vela0   

Can spyware that I can remove but that comes back after reboot work on the pc after I Remove it? or is the reboot necessary to stop it?

And can malware infect an internet stick?

The reboot may be necessary to fully clean any auto start reg entries the malware has created (this is not always the case with all anti-malware products).

If by Internet Stick you mean a wi-fi dongle such as Vodafone, O2 etc where you need to insert a SIM card then yes it is possible for certain types of malware to infect the stick.

If you are using the stick as a storage device then most malware could affect the storage element of the device and therefore corrupt any data.

On 5/6/2016 at 9:39 PM, vela0 said:

Can spyware that I can remove but that comes back after reboot work on the pc after I Remove it? or is the reboot necessary to stop it?

And can malware infect an internet stick?

Yes malware can respawn itself even after the removal, IF it was not completely removed and leftover malicious files remain. I would suggest letting SAS remove what it can and then running malwarebytes immediately after, but before rebooting to see if it picks up additional malicious files.