Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Howling Wolves

Where do I get these from?

3 posts in this topic

Seems like 4-5 times a week after scanning I get "casalemedia" cookies and wonder how can I block them?

Adware.Tracking Cookie
.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
statse.webtrendslive.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]

Or should I just move on and forget about them?
Dennis

Tracking cookies aren't much to worry about you can let SAS remove them if you wish. You'll get them each time you access websites, you might wish to use some adblockers and cookie destroyers. I don't have Chrome so couldn't advise what ones specifically.

Thanks Guilty Spark for chiming in an assuring me about tracking cookies.

I run CCleaner, MBAM, and SAS just to make sure my laptop and desktop are free of a lot of junk that is being passed around.

These tracking cookies are almost as annoying as the late evening phone calls seeing if I want to re-finance my home or soliciting for some phoney charitable organization.

This is what we get in today's High Tech Society...JUNK!

Dennis