Can not remove babyblon search

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_rosetineo_*

Guest_rosetineo_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

Hi there, my girlfriend's laptop  has a probelm. It works perfectly fine until yesterday when she opened a new tab it brought up something called babylon search. Then she found babylon toolbar was installed while we did not install anything for months (only updated adobe flash player and java)
I can not remove it for her and it seems like I'd have to do something more than a simple removal from the "Add/Remove program" option. It must have something to do with the registry, but I can not able to clean that. The other day someone in yahoo answers suggest a babylon toolbar removal guide
it requires to download an antivirus not heard before, I just want to make sure everything won't go wrong again.
So is there a simpler way to remove this everyone hated toolbar?

#2 GuiltySpark

GuiltySpark

Volunteer Mod

• Moderators
  • 885 posts
  • LocationThe Space Between Two Points

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

So is there a simpler way to remove this everyone hated toolbar?

Yes, Download SuperAntiSpyware!!!

It removes these PUPs.

And always watch what you install.

Using No Way - As Way, Having No Limitation - As Limitation.

Techstep123                            http://tgigeeks.net/

Anonysome Emporium                                T.I.M

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users