1 reply to this topic

#1 SP.77

SP.77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:56 PM

Good Morning Guys,

I recently updated SAS Free to the latest version, and for some reason when it finishes it's scan, it freezes. I'm unable to click on remove threats, cancel, etc. The only thing I'm able to do is close it out through the system tray. Tried the uninstall/install route and that didn't work. Problem persists. Any ideas as to why this is happening?. SAS has been my backup scanner for some time. It picks up what MBytes & Avast miss. Could it be that the new version is the issue. Before the update it was working fine. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Santos

#2 GuiltySpark

GuiltySpark

Volunteer Mod

• Moderators
  • 844 posts
  • LocationThe Space Between Two Points

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

What OS are you using ?

Using No Way - As Way, Having No Limitation - As Limitation.

Techstep123                            http://tgigeeks.net/

Anonysome Emporium                                T.I.M

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users