Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Springer

Nag screens and Paid for version

3 posts in this topic

I've been using SUPERAntiSpyware free edition for some months now and having got to the end of my patience with pop-up screens interrupting my work, decided to go for the paid for (Pro) version.

But then, I wondered if that was the answer, after all, I already have some paid for software that nags me with special offers etc. - and always pops up while I'm working.

So, my question is, is the Pro version free of nag screens?

Does the Pro version have options to turn off all interruptions including update messages etc?

Thanks guys,

Regards from

Springer

Does the Pro version have options to turn off all interruptions including update messages etc?

Yes. In the Pro Version, make sure under the "Updates Tab" untick "Notify Me When Definition Updates Been Downloaded".

I've been using SUPERAntiSpyware free edition for some months now and having got to the end of my patience with pop-up screens interrupting my work, decided to go for the paid for (Pro) version.

But then, I wondered if that was the answer, after all, I already have some paid for software that nags me with special offers etc. - and always pops up while I'm working.

So, my question is, is the Pro version free of nag screens?

Thanks guys,

Regards from

Springer

What "nag" screens were you getting?