SAS-fan

Adding a Process Guard

SAS-fan   

I am not a fan of PC Tools products and do not like their program called "Spyware Doctor". However, that porgram has one feature that is nice. It had an active protection called "process guard" that prevents many malware programs from even installing. That is a nice feature. And if malware slips through and does get installed, this same guard usually prevents them from running.

I particulalry like the feature that prevents malware from installing as an ounce of prevention is truly worth a pound of cure.

Does SAS Pro have a similar feature or could it be in the works? Again, I'm not a PC Tools fan, I just happen to think that they have a nice idea with what they call "process guard".

I am not a fan of PC Tools products and do not like their program called "Spyware Doctor". However, that porgram has one feature that is nice. It had an active protection called "process guard" that prevents many malware programs from even installing. That is a nice feature. And if malware slips through and does get installed, this same guard usually prevents them from running.

I particulalry like the feature that prevents malware from installing as an ounce of prevention is truly worth a pound of cure.

Does SAS Pro have a similar feature or could it be in the works? Again, I'm not a PC Tools fan, I just happen to think that they have a nice idea with what they call "process guard".

SUPERAntiSpyware Professional's real-time protection will block any threat we detect from installing - we all have our First Chance Prevention that optionally scans your system on startup and shutdown to detect threats before they can "take hold" of your system.