Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rneace

User Accounts able to turn SAS off

3 posts in this topic

I was wondering if there is a way to keep user accounts from being able to turn SAS off arbitrarily? They are able to turn off both the protection module and the update feature. While it is a good and valuable program, when there have been problems with previous versions (prior to ver 5), they got in the habit of just turning it off. Now they are still able to do it with version 5.0.1134.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Rodney Neace

I was wondering if there is a way to keep user accounts from being able to turn SAS off arbitrarily? They are able to turn off both the protection module and the update feature. While it is a good and valuable program, when there have been problems with previous versions (prior to ver 5), they got in the habit of just turning it off. Now they are still able to do it with version 5.0.1134.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Rodney Neace

There currently is no way to "prevent" them from turning it off - what did you have in mind?

I was hoping to keep user accounts from turning off the protection module or loading on startup. An account with administrative rights would be the only one that could turn those features off.

Thanks,

Rod