Sign in to follow this  
Redicuori

Permission to perform the translation. Improving the translation into Italian of SAS.

Highlights for Developers/Programmer SuperAntiSpyware

Subject: Permission to perform the translation. Improving the translation into Italian of SuperAntiSpyware.

First of all, I want to congratulate the developers for this excellent product for cleaning the pc, which has often taken me out of trouble.

Since I have discovered SuperAntiSpyware, I can not do without this excellent ally, indispensable and valuable for my computer.

Using the program, however, I observer that Italian translation, contains many errors of grammar and text. For these reasons I would ask you this:

If the programmer is in agreement, I ask you permission and authorization to modify the translation in Italian, in order to correct all errors

(problems) of grammar, syntax and text.

If you give me this opportunity, you solve the problem that undoubtedly still exists, so SUPERAntiSpyware will become even more functional.

I am perfectly aware that the translation involves a lot of work, but it is for these reasons that I want to give my contribution for the realization of this project, thus overcoming a hurdle that the industry is considered very expensive in terms of time and error-prone.

I understand that to sell or promote a software application in a foreign market, you must translate it into a new language. This means that programmers must carefully analyze all lines of code to identify every little string attached to what appears on the screen of the end-user.

This may be an operation that requires an enormous amount of time and that exposes the system to the introduction of operator errors: why the

programmers involved in such operations, must be very careful not to alter the codes that are run the program.

I understand very well, that all the steps necessary to identify code that can be displayed on the computer screen, such as menu items, discernible by those passages which, however, govern the operation of the system. Once these pieces of code "on-screen" have been identified, the programmers can translate them in the desired language.

Currently, however, this must be done by hand, ie a string at a time, so the strings to be translated can be identified individually and with fewer errors, since it reduces the possibility that the programmer can introduce a string of important code.

At this point, if you evaluate the idea of improving the translation into Italian of SuperAntiSpyware, consider what I have described.

For more information, please contact me at my e-mail that appears in your forum: tigrottotigrato@yahoo.it

I remain available, in case of your proposal to that effect.

Sincerely, (Redicuori, IT)