Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SASCore

SASCore.exe

4 posts in this topic

I have tried repeatedly to end this process. It keeps popping back up over and over, which it has no business doing while SUPERAntiSpyware is closed. If I am not actively using your product, it should be doing jack all on my computer. I do not like this process forcing itself into running against my wishes, nor do I like that there is no way to disable it in the options menu. I am uninstalling SUPERAntiSpyware.

I have tried repeatedly to end this process. It keeps popping back up over and over, which it has no business doing while SUPERAntiSpyware is closed. If I am not actively using your product, it should be doing jack all on my computer. I do not like this process forcing itself into running against my wishes, nor do I like that there is no way to disable it in the options menu. I am uninstalling SUPERAntiSpyware.

The service uses little memory and no CPU - what is the issue with it running - do you terminate svchost as well? :)

I do not like programs running when they have no reason to be running. If I decide that I do not want SAS to be running on my machine at any given time, it should not be.

Perhaps you could explain why it is necessary that SASCore.exe must be running at all times. What is it's purpose in running after I have shut down SAS? What is it doing?