3 replies to this topic

#1 Momentor

Momentor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:50 AM

Hi,
My friend is thinking about buying the full version and he is kind of confused, What is the difference between "SUPERAntiSpyware Professional" and "CD version of the product"? He will also buy LIFETIME subscription but it also tells him if he want an extra license. That means that if he uninstalls the program from his PC and then decide to use it to another PC...h won't be able to have the full version? He will be moving to another country soon (family problems) and he will have to get a new PC which will also mean that he will HAVE to install the program again. If he buys the LIFETIME subscription, and a professional license, will he lose it if he installs it in another PC?

I hope I'm being clear. I'm sorry, I'm just a bit confused and he doesn't have an account here so he just gave me the message for me to post here. (I have the professional but as I understand, it only works for 1 user so I don't think I can give him my license)

#2 siliconman01

siliconman01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia, USA

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:13 AM

The "SuperAntispyware Professional" is the downloadable version/installer so that he can download as soon as he purchases. The CD version is SuperAntiSpyware on a CD that is mailed to the buyer.

There is a Transfer option in Preferences>Help tab that permits the owner to transfer the license to another PC. The lifetime license goes with the transfer. Just be sure to Transfer and then uninstall SAS from the old pc prior to installing on the new pc.

Windows 8.1.u1 x64 Professional, local MS Office 2013, Internet Explorer 11 on Dell XPS 8700 (SAS Pro) and a MS Surface tablet (SAS Pro). 

#3 Momentor

Momentor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:51 PM

The "SuperAntispyware Professional" is the downloadable version/installer so that he can download as soon as he purchases. The CD version is SuperAntiSpyware on a CD that is mailed to the buyer.

There is a Transfer option in Preferences>Help tab that permits the owner to transfer the license to another PC. The lifetime license goes with the transfer. Just be sure to Transfer and then uninstall SAS from the old pc prior to installing on the new pc.

Thanks for the help!

#4 SAS Customer Service

SAS Customer Service

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 998 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:21 PM

Thanks for the help!

Thanks Siliconman! You beat us to it! :) Momentor~ please let us know if you have any further questions :)
Customer Service
SUPERAntiSpyware
www.superantispyware.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users