• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Spyware Remover

Spyware Remover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 04:07 PM

Hi, I just added SAS to my spyware remover site.

Any feedback or suggestions are more than welcome.

Thanks!
Owner and operator of spyware remover.

#2 Seth

Seth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:18 PM

Welcome to the SAS forum.

I just had a quick glance at your site. It's tidy and an easy read.

Concerns:

First Step :
Backup your system if possible in case you lose data. Download, install and scan with the fully featured StopZilla. This will likely be all you need. However, if you still have an issue, move on to the next step.

It's "unlikely" that it will be all one needs. No tech working on an infected computer would run just one antimalware program. Reason being, no one product will catch all infections and many infections show no visible clue to the average user.

Step Four :
Download AVG Anti Virus and install it. This may take some time as it's the largest download/application of the bunch here. It also takes the longest to scan. But if you made it this far in this little tutorial and you're still having problems, you need to install and run it.

I've been visiting professional malware removal forums for years, and yours is the first I've seen that suggests installing AVG to remove infections.

Most already have an antivirus (often AVG):rolleyes: Either way, I think most techs would agree that for a free AntiVirus, Avira, Microsoft Security Essentials, and Avast are better choices.

If the system already has an antivirus, then IMO instead of suggesting AVG, suggest the Eset NOD32 online scan.

RE SAS:

As you know, many infected systems won't allow antimalware products to run. SAS addresses this through various means. Two of which are SAS Portable, and the SAS Online Scan:

http://www.superanti...blescanner.html

http://www.superanti...onlinescan.html

Enjoy the site:)
[

#3 Spyware Remover

Spyware Remover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:19 PM

Wow, thanks a bunch Seth!

Great and helpful info, I'll pour over your suggestions and make some changes. Right on, on the verbiage, I should have written that differently on the first step. Also, I didn't realize there were so many good alternatives to AVG. I'll check them out.

Thanks again!
Owner and operator of spyware remover.

#4 Seth

Seth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:26 PM

You're welcome:)
[

#5 vhincent74

vhincent74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:39 PM

SUPERAntiSpyware's virus are updated several times a week,and generally receives a build update once a month. It is specifically designed to be compatible with other security applications, and therefore can be used even when those other applications are incompatible with anti-spyware products.

#6 ANTISPYWAREWARRIOR007

ANTISPYWAREWARRIOR007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:54 AM

Hi All !

Yesterday my system got infected with about:blank virus attached to my internet explorer browser. I tried different ways for more than 3-4 hours in vein. After that someone on net suggested me SUPERAntispyware. I downloaded it and gor it run. It detected lot of spywares, malware, adwares etc. and asked me whether to remove them . Once i clicked ok all of them were removed. Thank God !!! the 'about:blank' virus also was gone, which was preventing me from making google my home page. Now iam able to make google my home page without any problem.

A big Thanks ! to SUPERAntispyware team !!!

Thanks and regards,

MV Manojkumar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users