Nikilet

Compatibility

4 posts in this topic

Windows Vista Home Premium / 32 bit / 2 GB RAM / Avast Internet Security / IE8 /

I have been running SuperAntispyware Free for some time. I have changed my antivirus to Avast Internet Security and I would like to know if SuperAntispyware Pro will run alongside this program, with its real time protection enabled, without problems. PC Tools' Spyware Doctor will not.

Thank you.

Windows Vista Home Premium / 32 bit / 2 GB RAM / Avast Internet Security / IE8 /

I have been running SuperAntispyware Free for some time. I have changed my antivirus to Avast Internet Security and I would like to know if SuperAntispyware Pro will run alongside this program, with its real time protection enabled, without problems. PC Tools' Spyware Doctor will not.

Thank you.

You should have no problems running SAS PRO along side Avast.

You should have no problems running SAS PRO along side Avast.

I read in another forum that SAS Pro would hinder avast as both work in the background with similar characteristics.

Is that correct?

It is typical for the biggie security vendors to say not to run any other security program in real-time along side theirs. Users by the millions do it with no problems all over the world...not two anti-virus or firewall programs together, however. SAS is not an anti-virus program.