SUPERAntiSpy

The Ethics of Business Practice: Deceptive Advertising

Kostas   

Hello Nick long time not see,

I think you are turning to another Mark Russinovich, nice writing, very spirited, you are making excellent anti-... tools, next we'll see you with your own Microsoft TechNet blog!!!

Don't laugh, I am dead serious about this, the only thing you might have to do is find a grave error or something in Vista or Office 2007 or Media Player 11 or Internet Explorer 7...

Greetings

P.S.By the way a very good blog post

Hello Nick long time not see,

I think you are turning to another Mark Russinovich, nice writing, very spirited, you are making excellent anti-... tools, next we'll see you with your own Microsoft TechNet blog!!!

Don't laugh, I am dead serious about this, the only thing you might have to do is find a grave error or something in Vista or Office 2007 or Media Player 11 or Internet Explorer 7...

Greetings

P.S.By the way a very good blog post

Kostas, you are very kind - I hope that our users can learn from the blog posts - if there are topics you would like to see written about, do not hesitate to let us know!

Speaking of which, when a user Googles

http://www.google.com/search?q=SUPERAnt ... US212US212

the word BETA is everywhere. Could this be a sample of a competitors' unehtical behaviour??

I think that is sites referring to our pre-release as a "beta" - our pre-releases are always well past the "beta" stage as we internally test before releasing anything to the public to make sure there are no "major" issues.