SUPERAntiSpyware 3.5 is now available for downloading from our main site. The update servers will be activated in the next few days and will dole out the updates over the next week as not to flood our servers.
Interface and Functionality Changes
* Resolved issue where certain files could cause the scan to end prematurely
* Limited user account support. Guest account support. All functions work as they do under the Administrator user. Product only needs to be registered on a single account now.
* All quarantines and logs are now stored PER USER. SUPERAntiSpyware will auto-migrate existing installations
* Definition version numbers are now stored in the files so the version number will automatically update when you manually update and copy definitions
* Right-click scan file and folder capability. You can turn this off under the scanning options. The default is ON
* Sound setting was still not saved on reboot. This has been resolved.
* Windows Vista preliminary support. SUPERAntiSpyware has all access rights on any account in Vista for scanning and removal.
* Enhanced detection and removal of in-memory threats
* Enhanced detection and removal of large file items (even if the 4MB limit is active). This enhancement is designed to block many of the larger installer packages.
* Improved kernel direct scanning. This allows us to see more items even if they try and hide with kernel drivers.
Please note the Windows Vista support works well, but is still in development. We will be enhancing certain aspects as we move along and as Vista matures in the market.
SUPERAntiSpyware Release 3.5.1016
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users