blackbriar

Installation under Safe Mode

2 posts in this topic

I am an independent IT professional. Lots of time I cannot use SUPERAntispyware b/c of the viruses. I have to go to Safe Mode to install the anti-spyware program like SUPERAntispyware. Unfortunately, SUPERAntispyware cannot be installed under Safe Mode b/c of the stupid windows installer doesn't work under Safe Mode. I have to use something like MalwareBites to do the work. I believe SUPERAntispayware is losing its market share for this reason. Many of my clients are buying Malwarebits instead of SUPerAntispyware. So is there a way we can install the SUPERAntispyware without using windows installer and make it work in Safe Mode? Many thanks!

I am an independent IT professional. Lots of time I cannot use SUPERAntispyware b/c of the viruses. I have to go to Safe Mode to install the anti-spyware program like SUPERAntispyware. Unfortunately, SUPERAntispyware cannot be installed under Safe Mode b/c of the stupid windows installer doesn't work under Safe Mode. I have to use something like MalwareBites to do the work. I believe SUPERAntispayware is losing its market share for this reason. Many of my clients are buying Malwarebits instead of SUPerAntispyware. So is there a way we can install the SUPERAntispyware without using windows installer and make it work in Safe Mode? Many thanks!

We have a new installer coming out that will install under safe mode. Right now, you can run our portable scanner here:

http://www.superantispyware.com/portable