• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 blackbriar

blackbriar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:32 PM

I am an independent IT professional. Lots of time I cannot use SUPERAntispyware b/c of the viruses. I have to go to Safe Mode to install the anti-spyware program like SUPERAntispyware. Unfortunately, SUPERAntispyware cannot be installed under Safe Mode b/c of the stupid windows installer doesn't work under Safe Mode. I have to use something like MalwareBites to do the work. I believe SUPERAntispayware is losing its market share for this reason. Many of my clients are buying Malwarebits instead of SUPerAntispyware. So is there a way we can install the SUPERAntispyware without using windows installer and make it work in Safe Mode? Many thanks!

#2 SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpy

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 3,809 posts
  • LocationEugene, OR

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:50 PM

I am an independent IT professional. Lots of time I cannot use SUPERAntispyware b/c of the viruses. I have to go to Safe Mode to install the anti-spyware program like SUPERAntispyware. Unfortunately, SUPERAntispyware cannot be installed under Safe Mode b/c of the stupid windows installer doesn't work under Safe Mode. I have to use something like MalwareBites to do the work. I believe SUPERAntispayware is losing its market share for this reason. Many of my clients are buying Malwarebits instead of SUPerAntispyware. So is there a way we can install the SUPERAntispyware without using windows installer and make it work in Safe Mode? Many thanks!

We have a new installer coming out that will install under safe mode. Right now, you can run our portable scanner here:
http://www.superanti...re.com/portable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users