leafster

A great piece of software, Thankyou all

leafster   

Hi all , im new to the forum , i have been using spyware related programs for years, i just want to say Super antispyware rocks, it works like a charm and even hammers rootkits, 2 of me friends were hit with trojans , xoftspy,spybot,avg ,and a few others did not detect ,however your resident shield blocked the trojan in memory which impressed me and cleared both machines of rootkit problems and spyware, we all agree this is the bomb , its low on resources and runs great with NOD32 , its good to see a real program that works , keep up the good work , Nuff said, it .would be good to see a portable version on U3 in the future

Hi all , im new to the forum , i have been using spyware related programs for years, i just want to say Super antispyware rocks, it works like a charm and even hammers rootkits, 2 of me friends were hit with trojans , xoftspy,spybot,avg ,and a few others did not detect ,however your resident shield blocked the trojan in memory which impressed me and cleared both machines of rootkit problems and spyware, we all agree this is the bomb , its low on resources and runs great with NOD32 , its good to see a real program that works , keep up the good work , Nuff said, it .would be good to see a portable version on U3 in the future

You are more than welcome! Enjoy the product, and please tell your friends!