SUPERAntiSpyware 4.1 is now available for downloading from our main site. The update servers will be activated in the next few days and will dole out the updates over the next week as not to flood our servers.
Interface and Functionality Changes
* Vista UAC Issues Resolved - You should not be prompted by UAC on Admin or Limited user account under Vista. You cannot install program updates on a Limited Account as this breaks the Admin/Limited paradigm.
* Windows "No Disk" issues resolved - this a Windows error due to it's caching of disk volumes - this no longer should show up for empty CD/DVD driver, flash drives, etc.
* Splash screen can be turned off in Free Edition
* Resolved rare issues with DDA (Direct Disk Access) and improved compatibility with various NTFS formats
* Resolved rare crash issues with improperly written drivers (mainly spyware) that caused Kernel Direct to fault
* Enhanced detection of rootkits
* Firefox cookie scanning and removal
Help support the SUPERAntiSpyware team and continued development/support of the Free Edition by providing a small donation:
SUPERAntiSpyware Release 4.1.1046
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users