The new version 3.1.1010 has been released both on our site and activated in the update server. Those of you already running the product, may simply right-click the SUPERAntiSpyware icon and select "Check for Updates..." to download and install the new updates. The rules set updates are Core : 2852 and Trace : 1028.
The following are the major changes in this release.
* Enhanced scanning engine to detect more rootkit style threats and user mode hooking applications
* Enhanced Browser Hi-Jack Detection
* User Interface Enhancements including trust/allow, manage trusted items and explain detected items directly from detection screen
* False-Positive Reporting system that allows false-positives to be reported directly from the detection screen. We will then analyze and address them promptly.
* Installer no longer places extra icons on the desktop
* Auto-updating when the product starts may now be disabled in the General and Startup tab of Preferences
* Reset Defaults option added to the General and Startup tab to allow all settings to be restored to their default values
* Option to not resolve .lnk files added to Scanning Control
* Option to not terminate memory threats added to Scanning Control to help with spyware/malware that crashes the system when terminated
* Enhanced and updated Repairs to help repair system items damaged by spyware/malware
* Resolved rare issue where files over 4MB were scanned when a link (.lnk) pointed to the file
* Resolved issue where certain options were not getting properly saved (check states)
* Updated Help File
* Thousands of new detection rules - make sure you check for updates daily!
I would like to personally thank all of you that helped in the testing of the product and provided positive and valuable suggestions for improvement.
I am open to any feedback, comments or questions you may have regarding the product.
SUPERAntiSpyware Release 3.1.1010
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users